I'm Back. ( Saturday )

Just to tell you my latest update,
sorry for the LATE p
ost..
cause I'm just to lazy to b
log
every part of my
life here.
Well, my bitch and b
abes
keep complain
ing to me
when I'm going to g
o back to my blog,
So now......

Here i .....
COME !!
basicly, there nothing to desc
ribe about my life,
as usual,

College
( assignments assesmentss )
Shopaholi
c
( clothes clothes , shoes shoes , bags bags , cosmetics and more )
goshh__im just to pampered by
my daddy and mummy,
hahahahas =)

Clubs
( every week weii )
Chit chat with bunch of my
babes.
My timetable is like supe
r duper full,
i rarely stayed at
home thou,
miss mummy's hom
e cooking.
here comes some latest
picture we took
everywhere I'm exists.

♥ College Souls ♥





Shopaholic kaki's


Night fever




No comments:

Post a Comment