Lifeless.

Being a part of me is ain't part of me anymore,
staying at redang island is lifeless.
although i'm having fun with my friends here,
but in my mind, i'm still thinking of my family,
my hubby,and of cause my guci babes..
i miss everyone in KL,
when i think of my beloved in KL_
my tears start to flow,
When i saw the sea.
Alot of things will appear in my mind,
i just cant take it.
i smile infront of wei,yew,eunice,celes and henry_
they also said_i'm a happy go lucky girl.
but actually i'm not.
i'm weak as you all cant imagine.
but still_mimi love you guys.( a new nickname created by them )
every night before i go to bed,
Babe panda will call.
Whenever i hear his voice,
seriously i wan to cried out.
but i don't have the braveness within me,
i still remain smiling and talking to him cheerfully.
End up,
I lying to myself.
Everyday_my parents will call me too,
they will asked me_am i fine.? or bla bla.
i just answer them_yea yea, i'm so fine.
but the truth is__so i look fine here??
everytime when bye bye comes to the end,
they will said I LOVE YOU.
i really cant hold my tears,
gosh.
Even my guci babes called,
i do the same thing.
remain smiling_( i know you guys worried about me,but everything will be fine )
*trust me*
Whenever they said_*faster come back lah,
we all misses you alottttt*.
i just can answer them__i will der lahh.soon soon.
but how soon is that.
i just wish_
the time can speed as fast
really wish it can.
[♥ pictures will recall back the moment we had ♥]
my precious My loving MR.MOYPart of my life.them too ( sisters )As well as my babes."So call family"

No comments:

Post a Comment