Before and after

olah i'm back to my bloggie.
oh well_basicly i'm at redang training now,
i cant explain how i go through here_
from KLIA to here,
i had a sad feeling_cause obviously i'm
leaving all my beloved behind,
and seriously__i'm gonna miss them.
life at here really change all of us__
which is Yen Wei,Yew,eunice,
Celes and henry..
We did't expect the hotel will be like that__
i can say their BACK OF THE HOUSE is TERRIBLE.
but when facing guest__everything is perfect.
but i cant doubt that the ocean is redang is paradise.
totally is beautiful__
we go for swimming once or twice a week.
i just can say that__coming here really change our life's.
aha__
thx to li fan jie, for teaching me in finals.
i score quite good thou.
16.9 leh..not bad not bad.( obviously for me)
LOVES.
Before the day i when for training_my
guci babes__ask me to go for boom boom shake shake again.
Is like a farewell for me .( how sweet of them)
so we headed to poppy.
and guess what__i meet key and kenny bro.
and dance a little while.
drink too much of chivas__
finally__i'm dead meat.
thx to roxzann big bro and karen babe,
they really take care of me.
last but not least my guci babes as well_
[ PICTURE DO THE TALKING ]

At the noon time__
guess who came and find me,
aha_babe panda boii.
he said he wan spend the whole day with me,
and yea__We did not spend the whole day.
(what crap i'm saying about)
oh well_cause at night my babes
had date me.
so i cant really spend the whole day,
but we really enjoy what he did on that day.
just like how normal couples did,
but when i reach home__
he really hug me tightly till i barely breath.
but i can feel tears are coming out from his eyes,
But fact is the fact_
i have to leave him alone at KL for 3 months.
panda boii_no matter how.
i still miss you alot.
( we always talk on the phone now,
i cant wait to go back.and stay by your side)

No comments:

Post a Comment