- Coffee Bean -

lalala__
okay, i freaking bored right at this moment.
i'm waiting the time to past__Oh God.
My body now is currently at Coffee Bean@ BSC,
basicly i'm waiting for Mrs Moy ( my mum ) to fetch me
from my dad's shop.
Oh god__today i woke up freaking early,
just to do my IC and Lisence.
gosh__stupid JPN,work damn slow,
i been waiting since 9am till 11am.
luckily my dad accompany me,
chit chat with him.( cant belived it huh ).
then he told me that we are going to the
shop straight away,
so i agree with him.
and of cause i briliant enough to bring my laptop as well_
i knew i will get bored there.
.....
Finally i reach his shop,
Due to my stomach is calling for food.
my dad ask me to cross over to Bangsar Shopping centre for lunch.
he gave me $__thn i ciao with my laptop.
aha__call for food at Cofee Bean
had langsana chicken and Mocha Blended.
Totally full now, cant even move.
then on9___my babe carmen chat with me and someone is crazy during
math period ( secondary times ).ms LAI MEI TENG.
then suddenly thought of camwore myself and him__( babe carmen ).
check it out.
So i post it into my blog now, cause i just super duper BORED.
*Mrs Moy where are you*

No comments:

Post a Comment