- Going Through -

-Tada-
finally i'm done with my Finalsss . ( syok syok )
nw i have the free time to update my bloggie.__oh well__
i kidda lazy to tell everthing what i had whn through that past few weeks,
but i will let the picture do the talking.
But i will also briefly tell my days past daysss_
hrm__i when to poppy with my babes y'terday.
is was kidda fun__but and get to meet up my secondary mates too
and primary mates.nyek nyek__ ( bb girl )
while i was talking to my bb girl.
aha__pop out sweetie pie felicia.hahas.
keep ask to join her move move shake shake,
oh well, i did it at last.
okay__is nite now,
i have to get to bed.
" dark circles".
Going out with my babes tomorrow again.
and obviosly with my Jie jie's too.hahahas.
Enjoying my holidayyss.
LET THE PICTURE TALKS.
Babe ling and me.


Babe Jie jie's @ Full House.
Cousin wedding *ding dong*
Barcelona with my Babes.
With my Precious Babes.
Jie jie celine @ Full House.
My darling Mickay.
<3 Precious Jie Jie
Liew Li fan @ Moy Pei Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment