- Outing Again -

Here comes my outing season again,
i been going out non stop for this week.
haven prepare my training stuff yet,
hrm____last minute job.
anyway,afternoon stayed at home on9ing as usual_
but at night__hrm hrm_,
actually my plan has changed so sudden.
..
Anyway_key ask me out for a movie with him,
since he said wont be able to see until i come back.
so__i promised him.
finally ___i can watch drag me to hell,
seriously i hate that nanny.
such a bitch.
Watch for yourself,
then you get the my meaning of it.
i cant understand_why boys are not affraid of horror movie huh?
are they born to be _or what?
he keep laughing non stop,
*gosh*.
anyway__had a great time with you,
the sad part is, he dislike camwore.
so__i grap a picture of his in facebook.
*sorry*nyek nyek =]

The movie

tada__here he is,he look so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment