Changed =]

Currently in kitchen department,
how should i describe the environment there..
maybe one word can explain it
WORST THEN EVER!!!
But some of the staff are good,
so are was way"TOO GOOD"
I thought of changing department in the first place,
which i manage too.
But when i think back i think no point of doing that,
but one the main reason of changing department is__
I have skin infection,
My ITCHY come back again!!
which is quite irritating__
But i seem to forget about it,
my parents too worried bout me.
they even send the doctor letter to Human Resourse * *PARENTS LOVE*
But i reject the offer of changing department,
i promise Yew,yen and nini (eunice )
i must stay strong__i can do it!!!
i have to "stand"
to proof i can do it!!
aint a vain princess, as you think so.
As some unpleasant thing had just happen today,
in the morning_
i cried__and i realize the more you wan to
challenge me,
the more i show you i can do it!!
SO just shut the FUCK UP
don't ever think your the GREATEST ALMIGHTY CHEF
You are just at LOSER!!
cause you just fed up in a GIRL!!
I show you that your a totally LOSER!! LOSER!! LOSER!!
*waste my tears*
thx to My friends and the Staff who support me,
thx for being by my side always__
you guys are the great__
but seriously working in kitchen is way damn TIREDDDDDDD.
you cant even rest well,
cant even eat well__perhaps.
cause always have to face "Eww" food.
no hygiene at all__cockroach everywhere!!
BACK OF THE HOUSE
But infront is damn like damn nice_
good actress and actor in our hotel thou,
they got the talent to be one as well!!
PROUDLY PRESENT
Berjaya Redang Beach Resort.
The Stupidest Chef,
CHEF FENDI

I hate him.!
who insulted me.
3 More weeks to leave the hells kitchen.
Yahooooooo_
Pictures will tell you how tired i am,
thx to the PHOTOGRAPHER.
she should know very well is who._
hrm.=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment