JURK

okay__i'm freaking pits off now!!
totally not in a mood.
i hate you!!!! if this person walking past my blog,
you should know who am i talking about!!
YES !! IS YOU!!
HEE CHIA MUN
What you WANT from me_
now i having a super good life,
and i have a perfect love life with my boii__
why you have to interrupt my life now.
do you get it__IT IS OVER!!!
we are just normal FRIENDSS..
you should know what you had done to me last time,
you know it deep in your heart.
I thought we can remain as a good friend,
but YOU just screw up.! you get it!!!
you have a GIRLFRIEND now.
you should know very well is who__
so treat her as good as you can.
she is also one of my babe__
to me NO FRIENDS NO LIFE!!
we sayang each other,
SO just please don't disturb my life__
your duty is became a good BOYFRIEND to her
treat her as GOOD as you can,
that is what she wants.
YOU GET IT!! HEE CHIA MUN
STOP telling me bullshitss now,
i just hate you !! YOU get it!!
And Stop ask your friends to call me
for NOTHING!!
And saying Fucking Stuffs!!
I'm just fed up
in what you had done to me!!
Stop fooling around
I'm not your PLAYGROUND
NEITHER your AMUSEMENT PARK.
YOU GET IT!!!!
So just STOP
the fucking Game now.
I'm not YOURS forever!!
I'm SIN CHEE HOE's
SO__stop finding me!!
and get rid of my FUCKING LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment