Worried

Headache- Getting worst and worst
Fever- Getting better ( i guess)
Cough- No Changes,still remain the same
Flu- the bacteria get rid of my body
Doctor gave me Medical Certificate again,
but i promise myself to get well soon.
My head is feeling much more heavy,
and is getting more dizzy.
I cant sense any flavor when food are bitten ,
i just wish God can heal me
as fast as possible,
and get back to my normal routine.

oh lord, i really wish everything will be just fine,
i pray that i could get well soon,
i pray that my family will always get healthy
every moment every second,
Pray to my bi,
pray that he could stay strong
in every single or minor thing he is going to face,
and also pray he get healthy as well.
Pray everyone whom i Know,
to stay healthy too.=]
In Jesus name i pray
Amen.




PS: Happy 85th birthday Popo!! May your blessings come true.
Stay healthy yea. tons of loves <3..muas.

I just feel bad,
when I'm not around there.

No comments:

Post a Comment