Friday

Today is a totally lame day for all of us perhaps,
just come to college for 20 minutes to sit
our kitchen assessment.
MY GOD!!!
we finish the paper for,
erm erm...
let me think..
5 minutes !!
is like damnnnn fast,
Our Brain is Smart enough.
I was busying playing with the
ipod touch.

games games games!!
okay, lets stop talking bout the crapss,
forgive me
!
I just love to talk_bla bla bla bla__
=.=

hrmm,
me,bitch,jade,hui jie,eunice meryvn and my boii ♥
decide to eat our
lunch.
Venue : Ginger tree, near my colleg
e.
he laugh like no other peopl
e business,
well!! this is us wei.
Picture will do th
e talking


♥ the way he eats makes people laugh


....


♥ hui jie known as dai ka jie too


♥ well, forgive this bitch for doing a retard face.

♥ now turns to me


approximately after 5 minutes
..
Turns to this.!!



♥ only this two go back to the real world.





No comments:

Post a Comment