Monday ( yesterday )


Day out with my "Girlfriend",
headed to pavilion AGAIN
But this time we watch Couples Retreat
rate : 8/10
it was kidda bored,
but it makes you laugh in cert
ain scene.

Before our movie,
had our branch at Madam Kwan.
the food we order is freaking spicy__
ps: im not a spicy per
son.
*laugh out loud*
While we were waiti
ng the
..
..
..

cam-wore

( picture not with me yet )

Finally the food came
,

♥ Moy Pei Yin's


♥ Girlfriend's

trust me, is really spicy for me.
As usual,
walk around__
guess what i saw
ZARA is on Sale,
OMFG
I just cant assists of my shopping habit
don't i?
In the end
..
..
mummy bought them back to " their " home,
new blouse in my closet.
*wink*
I bought a new pair of sandals too,
look at me__OMGF
In the end
rush to our movie.
After movie,
When somewhere out of the world_
Venue : Souled Out
located at sri hartamas.
order some shoots to chill out,
headache in the end...
after a day out,
time to go back
_
my bed is waiting for mummy.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment