Thrusday 10/12/09

SHOUT OUT LOUD!!
Finally is over !!
Not my love,
not my friendship,

is my fucking finals exam!!
which cause us damn stress ( tiny ones ).
And now is over_
_
Hoorrayyyy..* jumping around *
study mode is vanished, holiday mode is alive
( one of my phrase )
So as usual, after our papers,
is time to have fun..
Which we really did.
Me,bitch,huii jie,huey li,Quimby,jade an
d my ♥ darling magnum♥
Headed to sunway pyramid,
for a movie
Love Happens


Rate : 5/10
Me and bitch almost fall a sleep in this movie,
it was kidda bored.
Maybe we are not a fancy of love story person,
Believe it anot,
darling magnum cried in this MOVIE
OMFG

I was like......speechless obviously.
After movie , had our lunch at

Kimgary.
Guess what___
CAM-WORE time.
( some of the picture is with babe jade )
is me and dar

Pictures Pict
ures

♥ Love cakes

after eating our branch,
is shopping time.
Okay, i tried to control myself this time,
so i bought a dress in forever 21
to satisfied my needs.
( is good enough )
walk around,
searching for x-mas presents.

found none
Jade was suggesting to take
sticker photo's
which we always do it on our early secondaries,
so we did it again ..hah.

Here it Goes


it was crazy when we took all this shoots,
cause the snapping is damn fast weii.
We all haven even pose yet,
then it
*chik chak*
approximately 6++
headed to tasty pot for
steamboat session..
We all keep snatching foods when it come out from the
kitchen.
End up..
Cant finish.
( pictures with babe jade )
will upload the picture soon .
Last but not least,
it was a crazy happy day.
* wink *


No comments:

Post a Comment