Tuesday with love ♥

Tomorrow is my dead meat day!!
So, today is like my studying day.
My bitch is over stress
need a tutor for our finance,

end up
headed to June's place.
find the nearest and silent place to
STUDY ! ST
UDY !
* gotcha*
the 1st thing i do is___

ORDER food.
my stomach was like staggering,

this is how we all study__

♥ papers flying everywhere


I look so __eww. ( study mode )

approximately 5++
is time to stop our studies !!
Stop the calculation ! Stop reading Law !
Is time for pasar malam__
Venue : Sri Petaling Night Market.
Members : Me,bitch,hui jie,june,eigen
,joseph
Is like our first time to night market,
we keep screaming , talking loud , laughing non stop
last but not least
Cam-wore

♥ Picture will do the talking

crazyness beginnnn!!


...

That is our day for today
We study hard,We play hard too

No comments:

Post a Comment