Actually I had video the “bowling they all played”
But they all don’t allowed me to post up.
But is super funny__the way my saying sushi played,
Oh well__is her first time for bowling.
Ahlalalala.She is the joker for whole 1 hours++.
Arghh__loves her much.
After all the game__sayang sushi have to rush back home,
Due to she had a date with her boyfriend [ Darren ].
So me, ice queen and popz when to macdonalds
To grab some food. [ that was only me ]
Babe popz is being obsess my AUNTY ANNIES.
So she beh tahan__whn to grab one of it too.
But she funniest part is, she keep feeding us,
She said is better to eat like this__got better flavor.
Better flavor in the sense with our precious saliva of us.
hahahas
then we headed to the arcade places,
oh god__such a long time I didn’t played with the
dancing machine [ can lose weight ]
so__i decided to played,
argh!!! I scored A for every level. [ still not bad huh ]
then babe popz___i think she felt her leg is kidda itchy,
so she also join me as well_oh my god_
we LOSE.hahahas.she is super high mennnn.
That is why we all love her blurr look.hahahas.
Then___
BALIK RUMAHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment