-- Incredible feelings--

Hrm__let see!!
Time is tic toc tic toc__
Have to say bye bye to someone,
Oh well__ consequence of what anonymous had did.
Anyway__stop talking about my crap,
Tomorrow is my forum day.
*cross finger* hope everything will go well_
Thx to my daddylicious for the sponsorship thou.
*heart you daddy*
Anyway__
I just love my ex secondary school babes_
Babe weiy_kent kent.
Same college pulak,

[ let the picture do the talking ]

babe weiy and me

The sexiest men ever!!

Siao lah him

Perfect [ baby weiy ]


At the night when to my babes [ jie jie ]’s dinner service,
Not bad not bad!! Loving her much.
Meanwhile__hrm hrm_
Me,flowerheart hubby and her lou po last but not
Least Celine Jie Jie.__we was kidda bored,
So we decided to play with something fun__
The Centrepiece.
[ picture will do the talking ]
Celine Jie Jie aka Meii

Manager of the "day"

KawanKakii

Again [ CAMWORE ]

ah lala__my turn to play with lego
I think that is the end of today_
Stay tuned with my latest update then. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment