-- KLCC FREAKS --

aha___
Today accouunts assesment.
fuyoh,i really know how " TO DO ".
Genius me.
It just like to me,flower heart hubby and yea sun feel minute can finish it.
honey ahx__she really pay tons of attention in the paper.
she is the queen accounts leh.
and thn__fion hand in the paper,
she buzz me_ask me to hand in too.
So that i can accompany her to play restaurant city. [ oh god ].
thn all my babes came out.hahahas_
in their mouth came out
is__"f**k lah__what the hell is the question is??"
but not long__all forgetten.[ biasa lah ].
---have lunch,gossipss,eat eat---
and thn____suddenly yea sun asked.
what to watch movie today__
haven answer anything,
one answer can give.
all ON.
so we all ON looo___
thn after class, headed to KLCC,
quickly bought our ticket.
and the movie we watch is_____
[ PICTURE TALKS ]
my god__it was marvelous.
the first half and hour,it was totally bored.
but at the middle part.
OH MY GOD.nice!nice!nice!
but it took us 2 hours to watch it.[ quite long huh ].
but it was worth it.
after finish our movie,
aha___my Loveable HUBBYfetch me.
how sweet of him.___[ loves ].
drop down sweetie shyan,
thn straight away balik rumah.
early for today..
too tired_huhu.=p
luckily we all did't end up in MOS,
like we always do. [ me and honey ]
if not i will be fainting down,
the movie was worth it___we love itttttttt.
that is the MAIN POINT!!
we just enjoy it.love my babes.
Next week sure CLUB.
is been like one whole week i'm not at my dance floor.
oh god__missing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment