♥ Loves ♥

Remarkable days we had together
it has been a long journey for me and you,
yet we cant even think of it.
I appreciate what you had given to me,
i thank God for letting you walking in
to my life.
You guide me eveywhere or whenever,
i'm lost.
You always supporting me when i'm facing
trouble or fed up in stuffs.
You always giving me advise,
whenever i did something wrong or things i cant understand.
You always forgive me,if i did something bad
to you.
You always care for me,
when i'm fall sick or way deep moody.
This is the reason why i adore you so much,
loving you deep in my heart.
I had knew you for ages,
I love you when you show me your smile.
make my heart melts and cherry blossom
growing inside my heart.
*remember the date we are finally
called the new birds. oktober 1st.*

No comments:

Post a Comment