-New Look-

Okay_let me just tell you guys.
how i get this super NEW LOOK of me
in the morning, i look as normal like i use to be.
having some classes.bla bla bla.
sleep at the class [sometime].
while i'm so super having attention in class,
suddenly sayang van pop out a question___eii___ltr go klcc kay.
accompany me__have appointment with hair sylist.
so___i say.erm erm..see how lah.
until________finish class.
aha___she keep asking me.
so in the end i said___okay lah okay lah.
so,end up__we whn to KLCC.
is like a second home to her.
so know very well where the hell isthe toilet is.
every part every corner of it.hahahahahas.[ the cute way of her ]
the minute we reach KLCC,she straight away whn to the saloon.[ SAW SALOON ]
[ The owner is famous in UK ]
so______she cut her hair.wash her hair.
while she was cutting her hair, i was wondering how do i look,
if i have a new hairstyle.
so__i ask her hair stylist.he said____-nyek nyek [ the picture will talk ]
so__i still deciding.should i, or should i not.
sayang keep asking me to cut lah cut lah.
lolx__make me more nervous.in the end__
I make up my mind
FINE!! I CUT!
aha__with full of my braveness.oh god!
but i really do trust the hairstylist.
cause he is the senior hairstylist in the saloonand have tons of experience in it.h
is EL__aha_he cut for datin's model.
and alot of well know people.
so----i trusted him with my precious long hair.
the minute he chop of my hair,i was like so ___oh my god!
totally speechless.
he asked me to calm down.no worries.
everyperson who he cut..will never be regreat.
when is kind of WORDS come out frm his mouth,
i was like____phweee.air coming out frm my mouth.
Sam was holding my hands__and said.dun worry dun worry.
after everything is OVER__
i look through the mirrorOH MY GOD!!
i am totally different.Sayang Van said_
ahyaya__you look freaking cute.
i was like___=.= _______hrm.
but i admit i really do like it.
Is not easy for me to like a new haircut.if is nice.
in the end___the staff people came to see.
they were like__you look better thn the previous hairstyle you had
.more fashion.
i was like___[ smiling ]. and say thx thx.
after everything__walk out of the saloon_full of confident.
aha____been waiting for this feel such a long long time.
after that__me and sayang
whn to haveour coffee break at STARBUCKS.
chit chat a while__cause
waiting for her baby darren.thn____shop a whilet
thn headed to MNG.bought a blouse,
need to use it for the next day presentation.[ shopaholic ]
thn____her baby darren FFK us.
she was like to pits off. keep say_i hate him i hate him.
i was like___ehem_
you wont__okay.
i noe her too well.
hahahas.
So she said._____kia lah.
lets go home.
so we go back seperately.
while i'm on the way back, suddenly she called.
she asked me_____where am iasked me,
if i could u-turn back.
i said okay loooo.
the reason of u-turn back is,
her baby darren came for dinner at KLCC.[ nandos ]
so we whn there____but i did't ate anything.
i dun have appetite. i was SICK.
after makan__we really whn back home.
seperately__.
and the conclusion of it
i have a NEW HAIR CUT.aha__

No comments:

Post a Comment