-Sundays Freakers-

hrm__basicly every Sunday ,
is my family.
no dating no outing with friends,
if is necessary. But usually i wont go out,
cause is one and the only day with my family.
As usual,every Sundays..i have to
wake up at 9am.
cause is WORSHIP TIME.
have to go church.- tada-
i kidda lazy,but what to do,
my parents wanted me so.[ nyek nyek ]
after the church service__
we will have lunch,
at somewhere around the world.
but this time my teh teh [ daddy ] did't join,
he has something to do.
arghh__he miss the yummy food.
so__my mum asked me,
what i wan to eat.
i just answer her the same question [ all the time ]
"chin cai" lahh.
so she said___she have the shopping mood today,
so she drove her car to pavilion.
then we had our lunch there,
which is__________
her favourite. NANDOS.
i been eating this food like a thousand times,
in A month.
oh god__but since she liked it so much,
i just make her WISH come true thou. [ picture will do the talking ]
while i'm eating my meal half way,
suddenly she pop out a weird question,
which is___" girl ahx__i did't see you clubbing now a days "
lolx__what i gonna answer her question.
gosh,but in the end i told her,
your daughter will go wild next week.hahahas.
such a cute mama i have,well__this is how we communicate.
after chit chat__mama paid the bill,
then go for some light shopping spree.
the first shop we headed is Zara.
err___my mum bought a top.
after that__headed to hrm hrm__i forget.
but the thing always keep me in mind is____
she bought a knitwear at ARMANI EXCHANGE for me,
i liked it damn much. thx mama.
thn my mum said let's go to check out some latest phone,
so__-we when to the top floor.
where the phones is selling,
you know what my mum did__
she just ordered a touch screen phone for me,
i have no idea what model is that.
but i loved it so much.
gonna get my new phone by this few days__
wait for my picture [ surely update soon ]
anyway__my mum is truely the boom.
i just loved her.

No comments:

Post a Comment