-The Day We had-

-Tada-
Today outing with my baby panda,
Before before all the grandmother’s stories…..!!!
I really wan to thank my babe panda for yesterday night.
Because he was Honey’s Guest,
He really make it. [ finally ]!!
He even rush from fitness first to my college,
Just to make sure he was not LATE.
But in the end someone is more late then him,
Aha__[ xiao ming ,ah shun ] ..anyway__thx guys.!
Then __after my kitchen service,
Babe panda waited for me.
Then sent sweetie shyan back home,
On the way to shyan’s house.
Flowerheart hubby called me,
To ask me and babepanda to yam cha.
But babepanda talk to her__said__
Nolah__wan to date with my babe bear.
SO!! In the end__
……
.....
….
When to pandan indah__
Some kind of café,
To have our SUPPER.
Then___Ciao back home,
*kiss Kiss*
[ SUNDAY ]
Sleep until__
2.30PM!!
Freaking tired__ then suddenly.
Babe panda called me,
He said___aunty!!
“ faster wake up loh!!”
Go get ready.
Coming to my place at 3++
I was like to freaking blurr..
But in the end__
I prepared myself.
Ishh!! He was like more late,
Around 4++ only arrived.
Then headed to pavilion,
Catch a movie there___7.30 starts.
[NIGHT IN THE MUSUEM 2]

While waiting for the time to past,
Move our feet’s to SHOPPP!!
Aha__
First when to topmen,
He wanted to buy jeans and casual- T
[ topshop kaki, same as Jeremy ]
Then move our feet’s to FOREVER 21,
[ My favorite ]
Bought a blouse,


Times Up!!
Is time for our dinner,
Headed to Madam Kwan.
While waiting for our food,
Suddenly have the mood tooooo
CAMWORE!!
So___we just to more then 50++ picture,
But I only choose some to post out.







Cicao King



And finally our FOOD!!


MINE


HIS
Eat eat , chit chat, fooling around,
Quickly run to the cinema.
We was LATE 5 minutes___
The movie was not bad, funny obviously.Then finish our movie,
I when to THE FACE SHOP
To replenish my makeup stuff





And then when to THE BODY SHOP
Bought some of my stuff too_

And then___...
Go yam cha at starbucks,
Cause it was still early.
9++
After drinking___
Ciao balik rumahhhh.
*kiss Kiss*
That is all for my day_
Je’taime babe panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment